Is planning an alternative to action in your organisation?
Do you believe planning is over-rated?
Most business owners do and find it difficult to put aside the time and people resources to really plan for the future - immediate or long-term.
We'll show how planning actually brings benefits to your organisation:
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY
Our planning incorporates sustainability at every stage, taking into account the environmental, social and economic impacts of your products/services using a Life Cycle Assessment.
The data collected on identified impacts will be used to foster innovation within your organisation and implement marketing strategies and customer relationship management that are sustainable for the long-term.
Whether you sell a product or a service, directly to consumers or business-to-business, or if you're a club or a not-for-profit organisation - marketing planning is your best tool to identify your audience and set clear goals and tactics on how to attract and retain them.
Do you need guidance on how to create and implement your marketing plan?
Then contact us today and the 1st hour of consultation is on us!
Fill in the Contact Form below and we'll get back to you asap!
When should you plan?
- Before you launch your new business, a new product or range - in-depth research analysis and strategy development are needed.
- Every 6 months or annually - when you have a well-established product in a stable market; a review of your current situation and details of activities to be undertaken next are advised.
- Every time you identify a change in the market - increased demand for sustainable products and services, reduced consumer confidence levels, aggressive competition activity or change of legislation that might impact your business.
Some of the areas we can help you with during the planning stage:
- target market identification / segmentation
- product, pricing and distribution strategy
- promotional strategy (personal selling, sales promotions, Public Relations, advertising)
- online marketing venues and schedule
- social media scheduling
- lead generation and customer relationship management
- evaluation and measurement of implemented marketing activities